Thursday, July 1, 2010

Keep Swimming!

Check me out! I can totally swim!


I'm still opting for my French Riviera swim look, which is cool since I train at a private facility.

My teacher, Miss Glenda, is going on vaycay, so I won't graduate until the week of the 12th. I imagine Miss Glenda will be doing lots of self-esteem building activities on her trip. It must be hard having all your clients cry when they see you.

I try to make her feel better by smiling and laughing at her after I get out of the pool. All I really want to do while in the pool is chillax on a float with a Boobie Colada.

But bossy ole Mommy Chick insists that I be able to swim, just in case I ever sneak away and swan dive into a pool.

Do you like the way I point my Monkey Toes?

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your pointed Monkey Toes swimming Ila Mae! You are the bestest, and we are all so proud of you. Tell "Bob" hi for me. ;-)

    ReplyDelete