Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Kissing Pigs and Purging Closets

Why am I sitting on a giant litter box? And why does that dirty water keep getting my piggies? I don't know if I like this whole vacation thing. Sigh.

Mommy Chick and I are back from a mini-beach vaycay. I'm happy to be home with my bad dogs, but I've been quite busy.

It seems that boobie milk is like Miracle Grow. That means I have a whole bunch of couture I can no longer wear. So MC and I are purging my closet to make room for new summer and fall fashion.

My Piglet doll and I are helping with The Great Purge of '10. He and I are BFF.


Please accept my apologies for MC's sub-par camera work. Apparently she is auditioning for the next Blair Witch Project.

1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOSH, she is so precious...and growing way too fast!!!

    ReplyDelete